1912 International Auto Wagon
International Harvester began production of the Auto Buggy in 1907.
Ken Smithson built this replica of the Express Wagon version which was introduced in 1912. He started collecting parts in the early 1970's with photographs and design drawings of the original Auto Wagons. Ken made a lot of the parts for the Auto Wagon as some of the parts were beyond repair. He put in a 1967 Pontiac Acadian four-cylinder motor. Ken had a lot of help from people like Lorne Hicks, who painted the wagon, Morris and Terry Sheane, who helped install the engine and did the frame work, and Ken's wife Rose, who helped build the wagon and do the leather work. The wagon is fully road legal, with modern day turns signals, brake lights, and a horn.