OPEN MID MAY TO EARLY SEPTEMBER - CALL AHEAD TO BOOK TOUR 403-843-2004
ADMISSION $5.00, INCLUDES TRUCK MUSEUM
(12 & UNDER FREE WITH ADULT)
(FOR MORE INFORMATION EACH AREA, CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINKS)
Pas-Ka-Poo Historical Park has 2 Museum Buildings and 10 Historic Buildings.
The first buildings moved to the site in the 1960's were:
Kansas Ridge School House built in 1902,
Church of the Epiphany built in 1908, and
Rimbey Town Office built in 1915.
In the 1970's the following buildings joined the Park:
Homesteaders Cottage built in 1932,
Store/Meat Market and the Barbershop both built in the 1920's,
and the Train Station.
The 1980's saw the Blacksmith Shop replica built to protray the
original built in the 1920's, and the Bluffton Legion Hall built in 1952.
In 1992 the Caboose, built in 1947, was moved in and 2001 the
Trappers Cabin replica was built to replace the original built in the 1920's.
2002 saw the construction of the beautiful outdoor Centennial Pavilion which is
available for public use on a first come first serve basis
or can be rented and reserved for
private functions such as weddings, family reunions, anniversaries, meetings, etc.
Click here for rental information.