THE PARADE TRUCK is a 1934 IHC C-20 with a 4 cylinder Waukesha engine and a 4 speed transmission and single speed differential. It has a mechanical (cables and linkages) brake system and the electrical system has been updated to a 12 volt alternator for ease of running accessories. The truck was donated to the Rimbey Historical Society by Central Alberta Diesel and required many volunteer hours for the completion including: carpentry (to build the deck), welding (for the railings and frame work), mechanical work (for the running gear), Auto Body work (on the fenders and hood), sewing skills (for the top cover and sash), sand blasting and painting (for the frame), and varnishing (to finish the wood work). To help maintain the truck volunteers also sold advertising space. Many people were involved in the development of the truck and many more since have enjoyed its presence in several parades through out the central Alberta area.